Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Single-Record Calendar View

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_Enright
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

First-off, thank you for Calendar View!!!

It is great for tracking things like the drop-dead artwork release date for a bunch of jobs. But it’s not so great for tracking multiple dates associated with just one record.

Would you consider (or are you developing) a single-record/multi-field calendar view? Something like that would be MUCH more useful for calendarizing complex project management schedules with individual deliverables (like say a printed catalog or photo shoot).

As always, thanks!

A.

23 Comments
Zachariah_Kral
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Add one more to this request. Multiple fields in a single calendar view is a must to make use of calendar view for me as I have a column for each time a client has a call with me, so that their calls and call notes are linked with their master record field (their name), instead of creating a whole new spreadsheet with new records, which visually would be hard to manage. As BenInDallas noted, this would also be solved most delightfully with nested tables/records. That would turn this into a full-fledged database application creator, and would rock my world. Please +1 me for access to any beta testing developments

Matt_Bush
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Update from the Airtable team: We are excited to announce a beta of support for multiple date fields from the same table in calendar views! At this time we are opening up the beta to customers on our Pro and Enterprise plans.

If you are on a Pro or Enterprise plan and are interested in being added to the multiple date fields beta, please sign up here. Please allow us up to a week to process signups from this form.

Livraria_Portug

thank you for this! and are you planning on making multiple dates from multiple tables available?