Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Ability to Design a Page for Printing

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Patrick_Meier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Im not sure where Airtable is headed. But id be happy to print a customer a nice Paper with all the Products he ordered. I guess id like to make different form views like in Filemaker.

73 Comments
Tech_Tylercivic
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Yahoo. Cant wait to see the results.

Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey Katherine,

Are the print layouts at the view level or the record level?

Alan_Brockett
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey @Katherine_Duh , do you envision custom print layouts as being available for the free tier, or only for paid plans?

Thanks!

HansRippel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I hope this comes out of beta soon. Iโ€™m excited for this feature.

Brian_Geraghty
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can I second this? The whole system is almost perfect for my needs, but this might be a huge step back for my project. I need to print reminders, and having them break across pages is not helpful. It adds another manual step in what is otherwise a manual process.

Chad_Hansen
5 - Automation Enthusiast

How long does it take to access the beta once you sign up?

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If youโ€™re interested in the ability to create a printable template for your records, I suggest that you sign up for our print layout/page designer beta using this form here. There is the option to print your records on index or business cards, or at a custom page size specified by pixels. You can also print multiple records per page as a list or grid.

Axel_Hagg

It would be great if you could add some options to make card views easier to print/save to pdf. Right now if you try to print the card view the cards will be split over several pages or something like that.

Just the feature of having the cards adapt to the page and the option of choosing how many cards to print per page would make the card view much more powerful. This would essentially be a super easy to use merge for business cards, name tags, address cards, flash cards, bios, product info etc.

Maria_Korolov

I second this request. I would love, love, LOVE to be able to print out invoices. I currently either use Filemaker for this, or Google Spreadsheets, and this would enable me to move both of those work flows over.

Septemous

Printing is epically important - I need to be able to provide clients with this information.

Is this on a road-map?

Thank you,
Ethan