Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Text size options, especially in column headers

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Local_Digs
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Allow user to increase or decrease text size for entire base or just for column headers. Checkbox columns waste so much screen space unless I keep the header of the column to 2-3 letters.

18 Comments
Elisabeth_Soto
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How do I edit the size of the header rows? I donโ€™t want my text to get cut-off and the row height adjustment doesnโ€™t seem to apply to headers. It is very odd to me that I canโ€™t even wrap this text. PLEASE HELP!

Preston_Faulk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I second this ^ This seems like a very simple thing yet it makes multi-line headers impossible in grid view. Does anyone know of any workarounds?

Todd_Nief
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would also love to see this updated. Have a few grid views where itโ€™s very annoying to not be able to independently adjust the row height for the headers.

Peter_Nelson

Not only would it be nice to have control over the text size of the headers, but also the ability to independently resize the height of the header line and to be able to specify whether the column widths should word wrap the header text as well. Please allow us to use color and other fonts controls within the header line (like BOLD), etc.

Cindi_Gay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

All this time later, is this still not available? I want a column with a simple checkbox but I cannot describe it in 2 letters. Two rows (wrapped) text in the column headings is an absolute necessity!

Hayden_Liu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Really need this feature. With this feature I can just screenshot the page and use it to present.

Ed_Singer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I take it there isnโ€™t a way to edit the size of the header rows, so YES PLEASE, โ€œmake it soโ€.

KeithGibson

Another vote for this!

Mary_Jansen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would like to see this too.

Vatche_Kouyoumd
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just signed up for this service and very surprised that this is an issueโ€ฆ i wish i knew soonerโ€ฆ i do need to have a more condensed column width and text sizing features on the headerโ€ฆ takes up too much realestateโ€ฆ !!! also surprised that support hasnt even replied once to all these โ€ฆ ?