Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Tutorial shared AirTable

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olivier_Dierick
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I discover AirTable and It’s quite so huge the learning curve - I guess I know master 0.4% of the total capacities of the tool… I don’t know if this was implemented, but it could be nice to be able to access, in a read-only mode of course, to a shared AirTable Database where you could see through various tables the functionalities and use-cases where you can use this tool. You have also attachments so you can include within a particular functionality an attached documentation with all the details. I think about by instance describing all the functions you can use. I assume there could be a kind of table in the Universe, it’s just that I don’t know where to search. Thank you!

Else, I’m sorry to let you inform that I would use the free version, as I would have been happy to pay $10/month to have access to the block functionality, but 20/month, with all the monthly 300+ expenses I have to face for my digital presence, I have to make choices. So as long the block functionality is not accessible for this price, I’m going to use other tools to complement my digital experience. But anyway, great tool, I just hope I could rely on the data I share in there, as it contain sensible data, so I would be worried if lost or stolen.

Thank you have a great week