Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Whitelabel embedded views

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
paul_phillips
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How do you remove the Airtable logo (bottom left) when you embed an Airtable view on a website? Is this removable on the paid plans for Airtable? If not, I think it should be an option

50 Comments
David_Krizan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I also want this feature, as I would like the option to be able to remove the bottom bar entirely, especially on Pro plans. For both Pro and non-Pro plans, the ability to tie the Airtable link to your own referral link would be useful both for generating new users (for Airtable) and for generating referral credits (for content creators).

Rogue_London
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is this doable??? I would like the bottom bar or atleast the airtable branding removed.

Nick_Yaggie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If anyone monitors these things, I too would like to request this feature.

Removing the branding would be helpful to me. Iโ€™d be willing to pay an additional fee if necessary.

Thank you,
Nick Yaggie

John_Diamond
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes and the password pop-up window. Seems a bit crazy to me - We wouldnโ€™t recommend this to our clients if we canโ€™t white label it. I urge everyone to stay firm on this issueโ€ฆ Has Airtable addressed this yet??

Gary_Schultz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did anyone find an alternate solution to embed a database view on a webpage without export functions or branding?

Below is a recent response from Airtable customer support that has me looking elsewhere because this defeats the purpose of having the table embedded.

Thank you!

Replay from Cameron at Airtable:

"Hi Gary,

You can white label forms on[Airtable Pro but it isnโ€™t currently possible to white label Airtable or add your own custom branding in any other way.

I hope that helps!

Cameron

From me to Airtable:

"Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the prompt replay.

After reviewing all the support documenting and the community, I cannot seem to figure out how to remove the logo and the download CSV file icons from the embedded views; calendar view is what I am currently working with. I have attached an image to give you an example of what I canโ€™t figure out how to remove. Can you please share with me how to remove this in the share embedded code view.

Thank you,

Gary"

Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The only way I know to do this is to use custom software, either something you develop yourself or an existing third-party tool that uses Airtableโ€™s API to pull and display the table data. One example of such a tool is Airpress, a Wordpress plugin. I havenโ€™t used it myself, but it looks like a promising way to create custom displays.

Molly_Schwartz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would really like to customize our view with our branding - even just our logo and colors would make a huge a difference. Iโ€™d definitely pay more for this ability.

EyeTravel_Taiwa
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 This is something I need. However, the Airtable might not want this happen. But for Pro plan, they should launch this function, even with an add-ons.

Facundo_Sanchez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This should be an option in PRO Plan. Please anyone can advice on any workaround?

Chris_Robinson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely needs to be an option!