Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Yay for 'Sections'– Sections for Automations too, please!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessica_Pena
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Automations are such an amazing feature, but a long list of them is unwieldy and makes it very easy to lose track of what is still needed/what exists.

Now that there are sections for table views, can we also have sections to organize our list of automations? 😃

Thank you!

6 Comments
Tristan-ARG
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I came to write this exactly same suggestion. Automations can get messy quite fast. +1 to this request!

DNO
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1. I’d also like sections for bases as we have one workspace but not everyone with access to the workspace needs to see all bases (and those with access to all may not want to see all).

Hans_Nelson
5 - Automation Enthusiast

And sections for the tables themselves too, not just the views! Scrolling back and forth across 10+ table tabs at the top of my screen is no bueno…

Jessica_Pena
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

@Hans_Nelson, I am with you 100%– it would be super useful to have sections for tables. Have you put that out there as its own topic in the product suggestions?

Hans_Nelson

Not sure why I didn’t think to do that at the time, but no.

Jessica_Pena
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

SO excited that the most recent releases for Airtable include sections for Automations, now we just need them for Tables!