Help

Re: Pasting data with row expansion not works!

Solved
Jump to Solution
587 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siriwat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Today, we could not copy-and-paste the external data (like excel, csv, google sheet ...) with multiple rows to Airtable's table properly.

siriwat_0-1696567615146.png

When we paste many records and need to expand the rows, nothing happens. Then what I could observed into the browser console log is shown below, yes, it has an error from the Airtable.

siriwat_1-1696567750855.png

Please solve this bug, Airtable team, this problem stops our works!!

*** The work around for this moment is, we must create empty rows enough before pasting data, then we could survive during the wait for Airtable team to solve this.

24 Replies 24
MrsReaderPants
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue here. Will submit a help ticket and refer to this forum. I am able to paste one row at a time, but no more than that. Nervous to run the script--I started to, but I worried I would break my 3500-row table!

RupertG
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have the same issue.  We have 2,200 lines to paste in! Airtable, please fix!

Pierre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve been using shift + enter and holding enter key on an empty row to mass create rows. It’s not ideal but faster than adding a single row at a time.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Copying and pasting is currently broken in Airtable. I have no idea if or when they are planning on fixing it, so everybody should email support@airtable.com about this major problem.

Pierre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The problem has been fixed. Airtable support emailed me to advise they’ve applied the fix and I’ve just tested it with success.  They said to first refresh the browser and if that doesn’t work to clear the cache. Refreshing the browser worked for me.