Dark/Night Mode

I’ve been using Airtable for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love the app. However, using it at night is blinding with all the white, so it would be great to have a Dark/Night mode similar to the dark Twitter theme or similar. Any plans for this on the road map?

What a great idea! If we had the option to vote, I’d definitely vote for this one as I have the exact same struggle when it’s dark.

Would love this feature.

You only get this feature if you are a programmer since only programmers will program features that programmers demand. Every text editor for programmers has a night mode because programmers by nature work always at night. Everyone else only works during the day and so night mode is unnecessary.

/sarc

Actually, Night Mode would be an awesome feature.

This is much needed. More and more programmers are using airtable and later at night or while on a flight the only app that is extremely bright is airtable.

Have you tried changing your computer’s screen settings to a night mode or its equivalent?!

Night mode would be so awesome :heart_eyes::crescent_moon:! Hopefully this feature request gets some attention and makes its way onto the roadmap!