64085members
148792posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Automation Api chat gpt

Does anyone know of a way to create an automation where when a new recording is created, it uses the GPT chat API as the first column for text input and the second column to get the output response from the GPT chat? For example, column 1 (input) = H...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transpose rows to columns (but not pivot)

Hello everyone,I want to create a linked table that shows columns in one table as rows in another table.I looked at Pivot functionality, but it seems to be designed for Interfaces. (I didn't try it yet, so I could be wrong here)What I'm looking to do...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send Email Automation 25mb size limit

I have an automation which sends out entries to the database through email.Error message showed that one of the emails couldn't be sent due to it exceed 25mb.Is there a way to increase the size limit of the email or is compressing the file the only w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roundup results in #ERROR

Hi.I have two Date files with Time Called Start and Ende.g.:Start=08.05.2024 09:54End= 08.05.2024 12:00in another filed I'd like to calculate this into hours rounded to full 15 minutes using:IF( AND({End}, {Start}),ROUND(DATETIME_DIFF({End}, {Start},...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot access this data - Interface display issue

Hi, A few our users are starting to see an error on the interface for a graph. The graph is replaced by the error 'Cannot access this data' Nothing has changed and this can be seen with anyone with database access as far as I can tell. Anyone have a ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing Interfaces

Hi Airtable Community,  I have two questions regarding the interfaces.How / where can I set who can share an interface? I don’t want everyone to be able to share informations.   Can I set that certain users / user groups can only see certain pages of...

mirkolando_0-1715145408997.png mirkolando_1-1715145409011.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agile and Scrum Training Courses Malaysia

Agile scrum methodology is used by companies of all sizes for its ability to provide high-end collaboration and efficiency for project-based work. Agile and scrum are two different methods and can be used separately; however, their combined benefits ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements