How can I capture how long a record has spent in a Single Select field option throughout its lifecycle?
- Field Type: Single Select
- Field Name: Status
- Field Option: “Awaiting Information”
- Record enters table (Status automatically changes to “In Progress” through automation).
- User changes Status to “Awaiting Information” when appropriate.
- When user is finished, they change the Status to “Complete”.
I want to see how long we are waiting on other people for (on average) when fulfilling these requests.
I wasn’t sure if this was a formula or automation question. Thanks!