64158members
148954posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Make Photo a Clickable Link?

Is there a way to make a photo (which I assume needs to be an "attachment" fied) clickable, where someone can click it to go to a URL? For example, I'd upload a photo of a dog and if they click it, it would go to pets.com.If not, is it possible to in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pivot Table with multiple linked fields

I am designing a base for tracking participation in a weekly Food Box.I am trying to organize the data in such a way that I can track the number of people who've selected a certain type of produce for any given Food Box Day.  Ultimately, I'd like to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug: Linked record field linking to more than one record

i have a linked record field that links to another table. the linked field in Table A does NOT have the "allow linking to multiple records" toggled on. The corresponding field in Table B also does NOT have the "allow linking to multiple records" togg...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please bring back React devtools for custom extensions

React devtools used to be found in the "Advanced" tab while developing a custom extension.  They no longer are and I heard that they got removed for maintenance difficulties.Can you please bring them back or somehow give us a workaround for using the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notifications

Hello! This week my colleagues and I noticed that the format of our email notifications from Airtable has changed. We used to received email notifications saying the person's name "via Airtable." Now it appears as their email address. The new format ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FILTER INTERFACE

Hello, How can I have only the last number entered in the data without needing to put a filter in place with the month indicated ?Thank you so much 

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Mary by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

FIlter Column Content by time periods

I have a base where conversations with customers are sorted into different category, like pricing, features, complaints, technical requests, etc.I want to create an overview that shows how many conversations of each category happened in different tim...

Elimo_1-1715345593948.png Elimo_2-1715345635927.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forcing or reformatting email from forms to lower case

Hi,Is there ways to (i) force an email address collected through a Airtable form and to (ii) convert an email address coming in from an external system to lower case?We use Airtable as a CRM/ERP system, hence we register contacts and events for those...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements