cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjero_Kusijanov
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi,

Is it possible to to assign gmail thread to Airtable record?

Thank you,
Pjero

8 Replies 8

Yes. Create a Google Apps Script process that reads the email thread IDs and upload them into Airtable using the API. If you want more than a relationship to the thread object, you can also grab the thread messages and concatenate them into a blob and upload that as well into a long text field.

Thank you Bill, but unfortunately I do not know how to write a script. Maybe I could just copy thread url to airtable record…

No worries - have you looked at code-free recipes from Integromat and Zapier that could upload email content into Airtable?

I did not find recipe for upload email content into Airtable. Please share a link if you found any.
Thank you

The home page of Integromat shows a recipe for moving all inbound message content and URLs into a Google sheet. There are numerous ways to create additional recipes to integrate from Google Sheets to Airtable.

I have seen those examples, but that is not what I am looking for. Never mind, I will work my way around.
Thank you for your help!

@Pjero_Kusijanovic You build your own scenarios with Integromat or Zapier. That’s what those platforms are for. They can’t create every example that might possibly exist. They are easy, quick, and code-free. You can very easily connect Gmail to Airtable using those platforms in a matter of minutes.

Ok. I guess I have misunderstood what you were looking for.