I’d like to use AirTable as a backend for Wordpress.
- Is there a wordpress plugin to so ? (I already know AirPress)
- How would you organize your Post in a AirTable ? and more precisely how would you handle Markdown from AirtTable rich fields and images ?
I give a try to AirPress it’s great but it doesn’t go very far
- It do not handle Markdown fields
- It seems there is a “timeout” on AirTable Images ? So the URL is quickly forbidden
- I need to do custom trick in order to handle from markdown field
May be I should you an other FrontEnd than Wordpress ? (I chose Wordpress because it power half of the web ;-))
May be I should explicitly post and update Wordpress instead of using virtual fields ?