Welcome to the Airtable Community!

64359members
149350posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Time-phased view & analysis of multiple other tables?

Hello!Have a bit of a challenge and wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation / need, and how they may have addressed it.Scenario(1) Simplified case of the conundrum: Say I have a Projects table that specifies a StartDate, EndDate, and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toggle field groups in Expanded Record view

What is the proposed idea/solution?Provide a toggle (or perhaps 3 state field/toggle) at top of Expanded Record UI which will show/hide groups of fields:1) show/hide only editable fields2) show/hide only fields with valuesOthers have proposed ability...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

same primary column - diffrent tables

I have table A and table B.When a record in table A is created, I have an automation that creates the same record in table B. However, the primary column in table B stays blank. How can I fill the primary column in table B with the primary column val...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

when record created create vlookup in other base

Hi,I want to create an automation that when I create record in table A it automatically will create the same record as vlookup in table B.so if i update the record in table A it will reflect the record in table B.is it possible to do?thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record Review layout convert new to legacy

I am so disappointed in the updated Record Review layout. My team was satisfied with the filtering and sorting available with the legacy element-based record review layout. I am trying to find a way to customize an efficient arrangement of fields, bu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Copy the Cell URL" but make it accessible to public

I want to link specific words (like "Click here") in one of my tables to a cell in another table in the same database. "Copying the Cell URL" does work... for those who have an Airtable account. I need "the public" to be able to follow that link from...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
SFJ by 4 - Data Explorer

Announcements

New Project Management Features Added

Hi there! I’m Rosalind – a product marketing manager at Airtable focused on helping teams build powerful, custom applications that make work more efficient. Building on our project management-focused ...

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements