2338 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marky089
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, has anyone experienced this issue as of now on October 6, 2023?

I usually copy and paste leads from our sheets to Airtable to directly upload leads for our campaign. However, at 5am ET, I couldn't even copy and paste a single row into our database.

Is there a solution for this? I noticed announcements stating that Airtable is performing database upgrades today, so I suspect that might be the reason. However, I'm not sure if this is happening only on my end.

I would appreciate hearing from others as well.

9 Replies 9
Shawn_Balch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This happened to me today but at like 10 am CT.  Still isnt working....

Any luck? does it work for you now?

siriwat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

There is a bug on Airtable. We did report to Airtable and still waiting for Airtable to solve also.

For the moment, one work around is to create number of empty rows enough before you could paste the data. See 👉 Pasting data with row expansion not works! - Airtable Community

RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Not only from Google sheets from Airtable to Airtable. I can't copy cells and paste them into a new set of cells.

I can do one at a time.  But anything that 'expands the number of rows' dialog - fails.

Is there any word from them regarding this issue?

I too am experiencing this bug when copying multiple rows of Excel data into a Base Grid View. Previously I could copy ~1,000 rows of data, maybe more (I did hit a limit at some point) - but as of today I can't copy/paste anything other than one.

I can only assume that I personally broke Airtable from the crazy amount of data that I've been working lately. Let's all table flip and give ourselves an early mark.

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Copying and pasting is currently broken in Airtable. I have no idea if or when they are planning on fixing it, so everybody should email support@airtable.com about this major problem.

I did but I don't believe we're going to see anything fixed soon.

RonniEloff_VKDe
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Bug has been fixed - Sent to me last night

Hi there,
Thank you for your patience while our team worked toward a fix for the copy and paste issue you were experiencing. The fix is now live and has resolved this issue. You may need to refresh your browser or clear your cache to allow the fix to take effect. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.
If you continue experiencing any issues though, please let us know.
Airtable Support