Help

Re: Microsoft Word Template Integromat (Make)

677 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trung_Nguyen
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am trying to generate an Invoice for line items in Airtable. New Google docs creation automation is very helpful but it lacks basic formatting functions.

So, I use Microsoft Word module in Make but do not know what format I should use in this “Raw values” field. Could anyone please give me an example?

I know this is not really a Airtable question but documentation on this module is quite limited.

My Word templates :
{{invoice_number}}-{{invoice_date}}
{{buyer}}

{{#details}} {{item_code}} {{item_description}} {{unit_price}} {{/details}}

Thanks in advance!

word_template

24 Replies 24

@Trung_Nguyen Have you tested that?  I am pretty sure I tried that and it didn't work but I will attempt again.  

Also.  Do you know how to get the module to handle multiline fields?  Doesn't seem like the Word module is repeating my carriage returns.

Mark_Poulton_1-1684814948345.png

Mark_Poulton_0-1684814905946.png

Yes, I have tested it. The important part is that the scope attribute of the "Onedrive - Get a sharable link" module must be "the file is not accessible by anyone who has the link".

Or in my case, I do not need to use that module as the file generated is uploaded to a publically accessible folder on Ondrive already.

Screenshot 2023-05-24 063345.png

Ah.  Thanks for the info.  Any chance you know how to get the word module to accept multiple lines on a form?

I haven't tried on forms but I guess it works the same way as tables. Please check my earlier post in this thread using JSON strings. 

Hello,

I'm looking to make two loops nested inside each other to display a table with data grouped by a field. Do you know how to configure this? I cannot find the right data structure.

Group 1

row 1 

row 2

Group 2

row 3

row 4