931 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoodyBiscuit
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I've been building interfaces that have "add record" buttons in them, and because of that I've realized that I've miscategorized some primary record fields for what a record is called when I first created a table. For a table that is based on personnel records I somehow selected "company" from the dropdown list when I first made the table and now in the interface for a personnel record I have a button that displays "Add Company". 

Ideally I could change the "What should each record be called?" option in each table, but I'm not seeing any way to do this once the table is created and the initial selection is made. Alternatively, I would love to be able change it to "Add Person" as one of the options in the interface designer, but doesn't appear that's an option either.

Does anyone know a way to do this either in the interface designer or after a table has been created?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can't rename it in interface designer. You have to go back to the grid view, right-click on the table name, and choose "Rename Table."

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can't rename it in interface designer. You have to go back to the grid view, right-click on the table name, and choose "Rename Table."

Wow, simple, should've checked that option, but was focused on the other options when right-clicking. That led me to the right selection. Thank you!

You're welcome! I agree that it is in a hidden spot.