867 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_Walls
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I currently have a table that has alllll of our data. We want to separate it so it's a bit easier to manage. So, here's what I'm trying to do:

Tab 1 - Master Info. This will have a SKU#, a product name, and a materials cost.

Tab 2 - Wholesale Vendor #1 - We will type in a SKU, and it will bring in the product name and materials cost from Tab 1. 

Tab 3 - Wholesale Vendor #2 - We will type in a SKU, and again, it will bring in the info from Tab 1.

I don't want the tabs to be busy and have extra columns. I'd like it to be a basic "vlookup" type. However, I can't figure out how to do it without a) having the extra columns and b), going into each and every line to pull out the info.

Any tips? Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Once you've gotten the tables linked up you can add lookup fields and this should do what you need I think

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable doesn’t have nearly as much power as Excel, but you can partially do what you want with linked record fields & lookups.

I discuss linked record fields & lookups in depth in my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning:

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-airtable/