Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tristan_Scifo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’ve built a client meeting interface for my team with the following elements:

• Client record dropdown element
  • Meeting record dropdown element
  • Client Goal filter element (to filter for only the goals linked to the meeting)
  • Client Action Item filter element (to filter for only the action items linked to the meeting)

My objective is to generate an automated URL to view the interface with all 4 elements prefilled.

I’ve been able to prefil the client record and meeting record, since these only use record IDs.

However I can’t seem to identify what data type the filters utilise in their url code.

Here are some examples of one of the filter’s URL code:

0Klo0=b%3AeyJBYk5NTyI6W1swLFsicmVjWEtBdGMzQmJaY0JlaUYiXV1dfQ
0Klo0=b%3AeyJBYk5NTyI6W1swLFsicmVjR1pWRzc1OU50Q2JORDkiXV1dfQ

The bold part appears to be the value of the filtered meeting, but is clearly not a record ID.

If I can identify this value type and source the value, I can then build my desired prefilled URL formula for the interface.

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

T

12 Replies 12
Shayan_Zadeh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It would help if someone could shed a light on this works and can be used.

Tristan_Scifo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks @Shayan_Zadeh, and yes please. I’m still looking and waiting for a solution. And since the recent interfaces update, there’s slightly less functionality with filter elements. I think these need some attention to ensure interfaces are a winning product!

Augustin_Clouti
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have the same problem here. Trying to figure out the url patterns for filters in order to build custom page links

Same here 😞

Casey_Kleiman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Pretty please add these IDs as a function of the RECORDID() in formulas

Russell_Bishop1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

STILL waiting to understand this.

Karl_L
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is it still not possible to do this?

Augustin_Clouti
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This feature would be awfully useful! I often would need to program custom urls to interface pages by taking in account filter elements values.

Harry_Singh
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Still no answer after over a year on a feature that is ALREADY BUILT. Literally all we need is some documentation, or resource on where the developers are pulling that id from. So disappointing.