1884 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caruso0782
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Interface viewable on mobile, when is this happening???  I need this like yesterday!

and please don't comment use 'glide app' it doesn't work for our needs.

And why are list views limited with features that are available in grid view - particular the colour filter 

16 Replies 16
Lars_Bjertnaes

Looking forward to this

mjunker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This would be much appreciated! My clients are waiting for this feature too.

Alice_Linell

Echoing everyone here - please can you get Interfaces working on mobiles. Interfaces are brilliant but if you have staff on the road they really need phone access to review/add/update their own records. Any idea when this might be implemented?

PeterE

Have clients waiting to upgrade but not before interfaces are mobile friendly.

adriang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

End of 2023 is coming closer, so I'm getting in line with everyone asking for interfaces on mobile.

hannahRFP
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just wanted to add that I am also waiting for interfaces to be mobile friendly!

I have a calendar interface that works on mobile (iPhone app) but none of the ones that I have custom built work, and none of the records interfaces work which is pretty critical for how my team uses Airtable!

Looking forward to hopefully this added feature soon 🤞

Dan1962
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are we there yet?  I have a club membership database that bar staff need to access via an interface on mobile. If it's not forthcoming on Airtable I'll be moving shortly. I can see this thread has been unresolved for a year. An honest explanation and timeline might keep me with Airtable