cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jordan_M
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

I am having an issue with the Record Review Interface, I will try my best to describe it.

The high level idea for our interfaces is a home page for our Project Managers; this lists various information about their project, tasks needing to be done, etc. From this “home page” they can click buttons that jump to different Record Review interfaces where they can perform their task. For example, on my homepage I may have “Projects #1-#4 need closing” - I click the button, it takes me to the “Project Closeout” Record Review interface, and the 4 projects are listed on the record picker element. I can click each project, and closeout what I need to.

The problem occurs if I jump to another page. For example, after I close out Project #4 above, I go to my homepage and see “Project #5 and #6 are needing milestone updates”, I go to my “Update Milestone” interface page, #5 and #6 are listed on the left, but the data that is presented is actually for Project #4 because that was the last “selection” I clicked on when I was on my closeout page.

I suspect this is something with cache or similar that is carrying the last selection between interfaces, but it definitely makes it confusing when you go to update milestones and a closed out project is what you initially see. It isn’t a huge deal, but thought I would ask here if there was an option to “clear last selection” when you move between interfaces, or something similar.

Thanks in advance for the help,
-Jordan

0 Replies 0