Help
Interface Designer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Designer Activity

Selecting Users in Interface

I'm creating a platform for project and task management. I have multiple users and multiple interfaces.One of those interfaces is an Admin section where projects would be assigned to users via a dropdown menu. I'd like this Admin interface to only be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing nested records option in interface

Hi guys! I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or something has recently changed? Long story short, I'm not able any longer to nest the records through the interface. Currently, I'm working on the new base and I wanted to nest records to organis...

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 09.57.58.png Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 09.59.06.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share Interface

I want to share an interface with my teams (more than 10 users). They just need to edit/update some data on the interface, but when I want to share with them, I need to change to 'Editor'. So, there's more than 10 editors in 1 interface. I'm using Bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface Problems

Hey guys,So I need your urgent help. I created an interface for one of our collaborators with edit access and everything worked fine but now the data can't be shown. If I go in the edit mode as an admin, I see the records and all the filters as befor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date conditional logic terms

Hello! I am pulling stats for an interface dashboard and I am trying to make sure I know what some of the terms mean exactly and have searched for term definitions but can't find a list. Does anyone know if one exists? Here are a couple of examples o...

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.37.23 AM.png Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.35.53 AM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Affordable Airtable Frontend with Dashboard Functionality

I've build out an Airtable database that's working well but I'm getting stuck on what to use as a frontend. It's an internal lease management tool that needs to have a client login.We need the ability to have user permissions, an easy to read dashboa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
MZ13 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved