1562 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coach_Nic
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m creating a community-facing form where folks can click a button to open a client’s webpage - IF the client has a webpage. However, if they DON’T have a webpage, I’d love the button to not appear. As it is, it’s disabled, but is there a way to make the button disappear if conditions aren’t met?

From the screenshot: The first entry lacks a checkbox or website. As such, I’d like that button to be invisible, as opposed to merely greyed out. The second entry has a true checkbox and a website, and the appearance of the button is fine.

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 9.24.34 AM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That is not possible. You might want to email support@airtable.com and suggest that as a feature request. It would also be nice to have conditional text on the button as well — text that changes based on the circumstance.

Alternatively: you can just remove the button and have your users click on the link itself.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

That is not possible. You might want to email support@airtable.com and suggest that as a feature request. It would also be nice to have conditional text on the button as well — text that changes based on the circumstance.

Alternatively: you can just remove the button and have your users click on the link itself.

That’s probably where I’ll go next. Just trying to clean it up and make it look fresh. (Do the kids these days still say fresh? Did I just show my age?)

Thanks for the help!

Ha, yes, you just revealed your age. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: