Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Employee Timesheets - Need to export Sum from multiple Views

Hi All,I have one table containing Timesheets and have then created multiple Views of this i.e. one for each employee - how can I extract or export the sum of 1 column from each View please.This is so that I can create a summary of Time to Pay for ea...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email checker for Gmail

Using Gmail for sending emails through automations, has anyone managed to insert a checker that then tells you if the email was opened, viewed, correctly received, etc.?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan

Hi, I'm Planning to buy an enterprise plan, in some of cases i need to share my base to my clients which are paid for team plan, if i shared my base as an editor do i have to pay for them also.?Please confirm.   Thanks.Vinoth

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mule 4 - Workday connector

i'm wanting to get employee data from Workday such as when a new hire happens, employee terms, or just an update to employee record. I'm using the HR workday connector from Workday and I believe that I configured the connector correctly, but i'm stil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Plans

I can see that in the FREE plan, I can add up to 5 editors for free.But the TEAM plan does not allow me to add 5 editors for free, although this TEAM plan should include the features of the FREE plan.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Displaying when value in one table exists in other table

Hello,I am using airtable for a two step form process.The first table is called "Event Request". When you submit the Event Request Form it makes a record in that table and assigns it a "Request ID" number via an auto-number field. Once that form is a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Card layout not displaying when embedded in Squarespace

When I embed an Airtable grid into Squarespace and peek at the mobile view, it doesn't display the card layout as it should. It displays a sliver of the standard desktop grid layout. Is this a Squarespace-only anomaly? Any workarounds>

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing question

Do you accept VISA (which is technically not a cc) or only Mastercard and other pure credit cards?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Counting Yes/No in Roll-Up

Hello:I am trying to create a RollUp for A Scoring Process we are undergoing related to our Strategic Plan. I have managed to get everything else to work; however, I am running into a challenge doing a RollUp for two questions.One is a Simple Yes/No ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Choose one record from two single-select options

Suppose I have multiple products (Cola, Root Beer, and Diet Cola) that come in different sizes (6-pack and 2-liter). I currently have an interface set up where I can fill out a sales order where product and size are selected separately via single-sel...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device compatibility barcode scanning

Hi there I have a base for keeping track of inventory for a warehouse. I'm using barcodes. I have a home table that gives an overview and stock count. There's also a table that logs every movement (in and out of items). I add a movement to the log by...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Duplicating a table with an image field

Hello, we duplicated one table from a base to a new base and a field that originally contained images got converted into a text field that contains the file name of the pictures and a URL. Is there a way to do duplicate the table without this happeni...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Database backup

I know we can export data in .csv format but is there really no option in Airtable to basically download/export the whole DB?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Long text field issues with copy/pasting

I've contacted support for the first time in the summer of 2022 (!) and I'm still having the same 2 issues: copy/pasting between long text fields doesn't copy the text stylecopy/pasting makes the screen jump from the place in the long text field wher...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Event registration platform

Hi Everyone,I've been using Airtable as an event registration platform for several years.I am seeking assistance in building a new event registration base where the registration form is linked to another Airtable base so that people attending previou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors