It might be a bug that you may want to report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can you reproduce this by performing the same actions over & over again?
I encountered a bug like yours last week — if I opened up more than 3 automation runs in a row (but only after clicking on the runs in a very specific order), I would get that same error message that you’re getting. I reported it to Airtable Support, and they confirmed that my issue was a bug and they are working on a fix.
I had the same issue, and after looking at the console logs in Safari, it was relate to having a rich text field.
The actual error in the console logs was:
"Error: Failed hyperAssert: expected ot client to not exist when replacing rich text cell value in a non-synced table"
So after I changed the rich text field over to plain text, the issue went away.
Hope this helps some folks.