Re: Lost connection to the server

631 0
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get this message multiple times a day across many Bases. Is there something I can check that might be causing this?


6 Replies 6

It might be a bug that you may want to report to Can you reproduce this by performing the same actions over & over again?

I encountered a bug like yours last week — if I opened up more than 3 automation runs in a row (but only after clicking on the runs in a very specific order), I would get that same error message that you’re getting. I reported it to Airtable Support, and they confirmed that my issue was a bug and they are working on a fix.

It seems to happen most often when creating a new field.

I would create a video and send it to support.

4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I had the same issue, and after looking at the console logs in Safari, it was relate to having a rich text field.

The actual error in the console logs was:

"Error: Failed hyperAssert: expected ot client to not exist when replacing rich text cell value in a non-synced table"

So after I changed the rich text field over to plain text, the issue went away.

Hope this helps some folks.

5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Same issue here 

Error: pglcO4MzgZ8PhCcp1

Table doesn't work at all. Can't make a new task or anything. A rollback to an earlier build works, but it's missing a bunch of data...

4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are facing the same error message for new AirTable users (at least it seems to be the case), recorded a video and published detailed problem description in a separate post: