Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Allow Hiding the Uncategorized Column In Kanban View

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ethanblak
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Can we please have the ability to fully hide the uncategorized column within the kanban view? 

23 Comments
Heather_Hale
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I would LOVE a solution to this! LOL! OMG! For THREE (or more?!) YEARS I've been begging for this while trying to figure out a workaround! 

I have optioned a book and written an adapted screenplay and we share our cast wish list (embedded from Airtable) on my website: https://heatherhale.com/hardcastle which allows me to customize to different agency's stables (for when we're pitching to CAA, WME, etc.). but that **bleep** UNCATEGORIZED column is the 1st thing anyone sees! SO unaesthetic! ;-/ And I just can't do anything about it?!

I can't even collapse it (such that it will retain its collapsed designation from the source).

If I can't HIDE it entirely (why not?!) I'd love to be able to at least keep it collapsed AND be able to at least move it to the far right! 

LOVE ANY HELP at all on this!

Beuller?!

Jon_Techilovsky
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yeah, come on Airtable, every time you email me about AI tools in Airtable, I immediately think to this basic functionality many of us have been requesting for some years, more important than a ChatGPT add-on.

jamesh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It's such a clear improvement and would make me share the view with more people who'd then know about Airtable!!!