This feature would be useful for businesses and organizations that need to temporarily disable form submissions for maintenance, during periods of high traffic or when responses can not be accepted due to a specific workfloy/company necessity.
Here's how this feature might work:
- First, the user would need to create a new form or select an existing form within Airtable.
- Then, they could choose to enable the form scheduling feature for that form.
- Next, the user would be able to specify the start and end dates and times during which the form should be disabled.
- The user would also have the option to add a custom message that would be displayed to users who try to access the form during the disabled period. For example, the message might say "We apologize for the inconvenience, but this form is temporarily unavailable. Please check back after [end date and time]."
- After the disabled period has ended, the form would automatically become active again and users would be able to access and submit it as usual.
This feature would be especially useful for businesses and organizations that need to periodically disable form submissions for maintenance or during busy periods, such as holiday sales or seasonal promotions. By giving users more control over when and how forms are displayed, Airtable would help ensure a smoother and more efficient workflow.