Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Form Submission - Redirect Page Configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liquidchroma
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We're trying to use Airtable forms to track customer leads for conversion/remarketing ad campaigns, but confirming a form submission is very difficult. We currently redirect to a confirmation page on our site that fires conversion tracking tags, but because the redirect delay is so long we're worried prospects will close the page before they activate those tags.

When building a form, we'd love options to:

• Set the redirect delay time (including the option for no delay)
  • Customize the redirect page text/design (so it can show a message that's more engaging than just the redirect URL)
2 Comments
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Yes, I would love this feature!

I've often felt like the redirect is not effective, because it gives too much time for the user to close the window before the redirect happens.

I actually just tested this with Fillout (advanced forms for Airtable), and the redirect is INSTANTANEOUS!

As SOON as the user hits the submit button, it IMMEDIATELY goes to the redirected page. There is not even an intermediate page... it just goes straight to the redirect.

So that could be a good workaround for you in the meantime — until Airtable adds this into their product.

liquidchroma

@ScottWorld Ah, thank you for that rec — going to give it a try!