Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Input Page Designer Block

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Lefebv
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

It would be helping a lot to have a feature working the same way as the Page Designer but it would create an input page. Actually I know a lot of people who would buy Airtable system only to be able to use this kind of feature.

The form view is not optimal and ofter have too much space between Item. A page designer block where I can place where (Single line, dropdown, attachement input, URL, etc…) field are and then simply click the checkbox.

Potential : In an inventory management system this would be wonderful, If I have a table call “Puchases” and another called “Individual Items”

I would design an “Input Page” called Purchasing Order where I places the unique informations of the only supplier (Purchase Table) on the top of the page, then select the purchasing date as an Date for ALL “Unique Items” created and then I would creade 10 field to be able to enter 10 Record at the same time.

If all info of record #10 input field are empty, no record for this one will be created, if there is at least 1 data field info, it will create it.

Bonus :

• Be able to set a different default value for some field depending on wich “Input Page Designer” Block I am
  • Be able to use it to navigate and see record informations the same way as page designer (I see that as an improvement of Page Designer)
4 Comments
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Would you prefer this functionality as a new table view type (in addition to the grid, kanban, gallery, and form types), or as an improvement to the Page Designer block where users can click on data and edit/add the values to a field?

Jonathan_Lefebv
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Since the “Views” are more a way to present all data of only 1 table, I would prefer as an upgrade of the page designer block.

But for me its really important to be able to add data in Multiple table at the same time.

If I put in my field Meeting#1 , Client#1, Client#2 and Client#3 and then clic “Send”. It’s really important it create 1 record in Meeting Table and 3 record in Client Table

Olpy_Acaflo
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

I couldn’t agree with you more.
It seems to me that independent Airtable Consultants have already talked about working on this, but it would be preferable if it was part of Airtable’s Blocks because it’s really of general interest.
Thank you for your detailed solution proposal.
olπ

Mike_Gabour
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES PLEASE

This is the only reason our organization we can’t use Airtable! Please let me know when you release this feature!