Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Make interfaces available on the iPad

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perrin_Romney
5 - Automation Enthusiast
What is the proposed idea/solution?

Make Interfaces available on the iPad

How does is solve the user problems?

In construction, we use iPads for most of our inspection and statusing. To not have an interface useable on the iPad app is a major barrier to being able to use this in the field. 

How was this validated?

Who is the target audience?

Anyone who uses Airtable not sitting down

38 Comments
Kirsti_Griffith

@mypublicme if you open the link using safari on an ipad you should be directed to the desktop version of airtable website and be able to interact with interfaces as you would on a desktop. At least that's how it works for me.  However, I use Edge and I also just found that in Edge, when you get to the magic link screen, just click the three dots at the top of the screen and click "View desktop site".  I agree, i'd like to see better ipad app functionality, but hopefully this helps you out in the meantime. 

falke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

hy there. i talked to someone from the sales team today and mentioned this topic. he said that it is on the roadmap and currently planned to be released in april (hopefully 2024 :D).

looking forward to see interfaces in the ipad app 🙂

Ryan_Bremner

That’s great to hear! Too bad I already moved on to a different solution. Maybe for a future project I’ll find this useable again.

kharpbrown

Yes, I'm experiencing this same problem

Airtablewannabe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely support bringing Interfaces to the iPad IOS! Thanks!

robertbuettner7
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes! Please! I find Tablets here much more important than smartphones!

Airtablewannabe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Support this one as well! The iPad would be the perfect use case for an interface.

DmitryKrykov
1 - Visitor
1 - Visitor

I support launching interfaces on the ipad. It's a pity that I found out about the problem only after buying an ipad, I bought it specifically for employees