Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Password Protection Feature on Interface Pages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelSargent
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I manage one base with two interfaces for my company. One is the Team interface everyone has access to and the other is a Management interface where only management has access to. The Team interface undergoes the most evolution and it's nearly impossible for me to keep open record panels consistent across both interfaces. Frankly, I find it ridiculous you can't copy open record panels from another interface that shares the same base but that's another point entirely.

Ideally, I would like consolidate both interfaces into the Team interface and the Management pages have a password protection feature that prompts you to fill in a password (one singular password specified in the interface editor - no need for separate user passwords) before permitting access to the page.

The current system makes it difficult to scale and retain consistency across multiple interfaces and I feel like this would be a simple solution with a big impact on permissions.