Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Request: Copy/Paste Elements in Interface for Easier Building

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allysha_Witt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an interface that requires me to pull the same reporting stats monthly, and I have found Interface designer to be a perfect tool for this, with it’s simplified UX compared to the makeshift app dashboard I had previously been using. However, I am having to recreate each month’s stats from scratch each time, when I really just want to pick up exactly the same elements and connect them to a new filter. I wish I could copy/paste the elements (or group of elements) to make this task less arduous. Does this function already exist and I am just missing it? Thanks!

2 Comments
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Allysha_Witt! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Individual elements can’t currently be duplicated. You can duplicate an entire interface, but only when the interface is in edit mode (i.e. not published).

I’m changing the category of your post to the Product Suggestions topic, as it’s more appropriate for requests like this.

Mireille_Dode

I also would like to be able to duplicate elements in the Interface!
It is a pain when you have multiple elements to create with similar setups and need to do everything from scratch for each.
Looking forward to this feature - is it on the roadmap?