Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Request: Copy/Paste Elements in Interface for Easier Building

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Allysha_Witt
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an interface that requires me to pull the same reporting stats monthly, and I have found Interface designer to be a perfect tool for this, with itโ€™s simplified UX compared to the makeshift app dashboard I had previously been using. However, I am having to recreate each monthโ€™s stats from scratch each time, when I really just want to pick up exactly the same elements and connect them to a new filter. I wish I could copy/paste the elements (or group of elements) to make this task less arduous. Does this function already exist and I am just missing it? Thanks!

2 Comments
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Allysha_Witt! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Individual elements canโ€™t currently be duplicated. You can duplicate an entire interface, but only when the interface is in edit mode (i.e. not published).

Iโ€™m changing the category of your post to the Product Suggestions topic, as itโ€™s more appropriate for requests like this.

Mireille_Dode

I also would like to be able to duplicate elements in the Interface!
It is a pain when you have multiple elements to create with similar setups and need to do everything from scratch for each.
Looking forward to this feature - is it on the roadmap?