Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

[SOLVED] Display Date Range in Calendar View

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Iโ€™m really excited about the recently released calendar views. Thank you for including this in AirTable. It really helps to visualize certain data thatโ€™s associated with date and time.

That said, Iโ€™m curious if you plan on supporting date ranges? My use case is that I track events that are happening in the world, specifically film festivals. I have a table that contains a list of 1200 film festivals and their start and end dates. Iโ€™d love to be able to see the ability to create a view that shows the range of dates that the festivals are occurring. Right now I can only choose either the start or end date, which is helpful, but doesnโ€™t show me overlapping dates between the different events.

74 Comments
Oli_Steadman
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

+1 to this thread please can we have it

Kyle_Stenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Iโ€™d like to be able to enter a date range into a single cell. Like creating an event.

Use case:

1. I work in EdTech and indicating when my clientโ€™s schools are out for spring break, summer, personal vacation would be helpful.

2. Indicating length of events, seminars, professional development, conferences, etc.

Katherine_Duh
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi yโ€™all! Today we released a bunch of new calendar features for our users on Pro plans, of which date ranges is one! You can read more about it on our launch post.

Status changed to: Launched
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager