63966members
148568posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Database for Dummies

Hello all!  I need some help please.  I can work spreadsheets all day long but database creations is not my forte, far from it.  I started using AT a few years ago to track my business whole goods by serial number.  Thankfully, someone helped me here...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer Structure in a Cash Flow Base

Hello - I am new here and trying to create a base for following cash flows in my various accounts, cash or petty cash.Thanks to sources I found here, I succeeded to create deposit and withdrawal through two tables, one for accounts and one for transa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has the free account rules changes?

Today I am unable to add new rows to my base table on my free account. I get a pop up screen saying i need to upgrade to have more than 5 collaborators. I only have four defined.  Does anyone else have this issue or know what i need to do to get roun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create an interface, but how to setup table(s)

Hey All.Curious how I might set this up.  Here's what I need.I have a form that interested parties need to fill out, an application.We review the potentials, and start the first pass of approvals/denials.The next stage is taking those that enter the ...

Sean_Lake1_0-1714773749342.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft teams message formula field not showing

Hey guys,I am having an issue with a formula field not showing up in a teams message. I have a formula field inserted into the body of the message, the formula is just "Required" or "Not Required" text. But when I test the action the formula field's ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Make revision history available in all interface types.

What is the proposed idea/solution?Make revision history in the comments field available in all interface types. I have a couple record review interfaces that I can't get revision history to show in the comments fields. How does is solve the user pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Google Calendar End Date ends a day early

I have an automation set up to add an event to my google calendar. It is working fine except, the end date it shows on the calendar is showing up the day before it ends. I have the events with no time listed because i do not want a specific start and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

template functions not available in Interface Designer

Hello everyone,I tried out the project management template and found some functions that I couldn't find in the normal Interface Designer. Do some templates simply have additional functions that cannot be replicated?For example this sorting function:...

mirkolando_0-1714727299439.png mirkolando_1-1714727376542.png mirkolando_2-1714727442882.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Documenting Airtable Automations

Hello airtable enthusiasts,I was wondering if anyone here has tried documenting airtable automations. I have a bunch of automations that use airtable blocks and sometimes even use the airtable scripts. I want to do a step by step documentation of wha...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements