I’m trying to create a summer travel itinerary, which will be comprised of:
Visiting different countries during different date ranges.
Attending conferences in each country, during a shorter date range that falls within that country’s date range.
For example, I would want these things to show up on my calendar:
- Canada travel dates: July 10th thru July 19th
- Attend Conference ABC (which is in Canada): July 15th thru July 18th
- London travel dates: July 20th thru July 27th
- Attend Conference XYZ (which is in London): July 21st thru July 23rd
- Mexico travel dates: July 28th thru August 3rd
- Attend Conference JKL (which is in Mexico): July 30th thru July 31st
How can I best structure & organize this data in an easy-to-understand grid view so that all the data appears organized in grid view, but also so all the data appears on one calendar view?
In other words, what would be the best way for me to setup the structure of my table(s) so that:
My calendar view will show me BOTH country travel dates AND conference attendance dates on the same calendar view.
My grid view will make logical sense and be the most organized for easy, user-friendly data entry.
Thanks for any help!