Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Transfer Structure in a Cash Flow Base

Hello - I am new here and trying to create a base for following cash flows in my various accounts, cash or petty cash.Thanks to sources I found here, I succeeded to create deposit and withdrawal through two tables, one for accounts and one for transa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has the free account rules changes?

Today I am unable to add new rows to my base table on my free account. I get a pop up screen saying i need to upgrade to have more than 5 collaborators. I only have four defined.  Does anyone else have this issue or know what i need to do to get roun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calendar view of when each plant was fertilized

I have 3 tables: plants, fertilizers, and schedule. In the schedule I set on a date certain fertilizers and plants. And also it has field "done" - planned or done.So I want a calendar view for each plant where I can see when and what fertilizer I hav...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer not importing images

This is the image link I'm trying to use:<https://www.the-efa.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Education-header.png>I can load it just fine in my web browser, but Page Designer says there's no image there. How do I fix this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer not recognizing field name

I'm trying to use curly brackets to insert field content into a text box, but it shows up as "Course Name: {Course Name}" on the designed page instead of inserting information from the Course Name field. How can I make Page Designer recognize that th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Billing Email

I was thinking If this is possible. what if we keep our email user the same but just change the billing? Like, we could have our user account email as user.account@gmail.com, and for billing, we could use billing.account@gmail.com. What do you think?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors