PDF attachments not displaying

I use Zapier to post data and and PDF file attachments into Airtable records. This has been working fine for months.

Today I find that my PDF file attachments do not display previews in my expanded Airtable records - they appear as generic file icons - and the download icon/link is not visible - I can see only the ‘Rename’ and ‘Remove’ icons.

If I click on the attachment to get to full screen preview, the viewer loads with an error message: ‘Unable to view file, please try again later’.

Does anyone know what is going on?

2 Likes

Getting the same issue with our attachments. Often .docx files?

I am experiencing the same issue, I am not able to see the attachments or download them!!!

I’m also experiencing this issue with photos and documents. Some of them fixed themselves but still have many that i cannon open.

@Francisco_Prado @Richard_Foxworthy @Laura_Rojas_Aponte1 @David_Earley

Is this only occurring with new attachments, or are older ones doing the same thing? If it’s the latter case, I recommend contacting Airtable support to discuss the issue.

If it’s only with new attachments made after a certain date, could you share more about the process you’re using to attach things?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.