Help
Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

use Airtable AI to analyze pictures and documents

Dear community,I am thinking about to turn on Airtable AI, but first I'd like to ask whether the Airtable AI has the power to do what I want.A brief introduction of my base and what I want to achieve:We provide logistics management for cruise vessels...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Communicating Shifts to Hundreds of non Base Members

I'm looking for a way to communicate shift assignments to hundreds of individuals who are not members of my base. I use Airtable to manage poll workers. For their work assignments, I integrate Airtable with Make.com. When a staff member offers an ass...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature request: Interfaces statitics - add a 100% bar graph

Bar graphs are super useful at looking on your data. Often, a 100% bar graph is really needed to compare categories.In this example, I'm comparing the effectiveness of different messages. Currently, as each message type was sent a different number of...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Salesforce record link

Hi everyone,I have a table where I import record from a Salesforce reporte.g. https://support.airtable.com/docs/airtable-sync-integration-salesforceEverything works fine, but I would like to have a button that redirects me to the salesforce record wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I refund my money

Hi BRO.I had gotten airtable team with two person a year but I didn't used my card and I need only one person a year .Can you refund my money from your company to my card. My account: comein64@qq.comMy reference number: 00803379Thank you for your hel...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Method/Workflow For Marking Up PDF Attachments?

Looking to build some QC tracking logs which would have paper inspection reports from the field as PDF attachments. Ideally I would like for the field inspectors to upload their daily inspection reports via a form which would then notify our QC manag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change my community display name.

How do I change my community display name.When I established my community profile a few years ago, I inadvertently picked -airtable- as my display name.I need to change this because community members think I am AirTable when, in fact, I am just a cus...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Open URL' button either opens a tab or downloads a file

When in data view I click a button that opens a URL, each time a new tab opens. To avoid that, I tried the trick of pressing the ⌥ button while clicking the button, but this time a .TXT file gets downloaded onto my computer on the clicking of the but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
JBJ by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Invalid inputs on Update Record Automation

Hey there people,I have been browsing the community forums and YouTube videos to fix my problem, but I can't figure it out. I always get errors I don't manage to fix, I'm hoping someone can explain me what I'm doing wrong.Context & Goals :I ingest da...

Capture d’écran 2024-06-27 à 12.30.39.png Capture d’écran 2024-06-27 à 12.31.29.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors