6481 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhiresh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I have a Make scenario setup, but it is not pulling through any data to Airtable. The Make scenario is attached and is very simple; it Watches for items in Podio and then Creates Records in Airtable. I have set up the link between accounts a few times to double-check that everything is working. I've continued to run the scenario, and it comes back with no errors or warnings, but when I refresh the Airtable page, no data is being pulled through. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Dhiresh the data you receive from Podio are collection, try to convert them in array or get the array's values in Airtable and try it again 😉 

See Solution in Thread

9 Replies 9

If you're creating stuff in Podio and it's not appearing in Airtable, that sounds like a bug and you might want to open a support ticket with Make about it

Thank you for your quick reply! I've got it working with pulling data through to Airtable but there are multiple columns that are coming up with this instead of the correct data. [collection] in Airtable. Any suggestions?

Hey @Dhiresh , 

from your screenshot it seems that you didn't save the settings in module for Airtable. 

In case this is not the reason to solve this you need to check what's going on make side and actually review the output in Airtable module. 😉

Thanks 

It shows this if I show the output bundle content in the Airtable module on Make. I seem to be mapping it correctly. Could something be stopping the data from coming through correctly? 

@Dhiresh the data you receive from Podio are collection, try to convert them in array or get the array's values in Airtable and try it again 😉 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Dhiresh If you can’t figure it out based on @Dimitris_Goudis ’s advice above, there are tons of Make experts who can help here.

Thank you so much for your help! 

danilo83
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Dhiresh I'm having the exact same problem, did multiple troubleshooting.
Did you ever get it working, would appreciate some guidance 🙂

Best

Sure, when you pull data through, there are different types of data like a collection,array,num, etc... If your Airtable column is expecting an array, you can't ask it to pull through a collection (a collection of arrays), so you need to use the dropdown to select the exact array you want to bring forward. I hope that helps!