1356 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wefsdfd
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I tried to contact Airtable support for this and they refused to help me. Here is my question:

John books Studio A on Mon 1-2PM and Friday 4-8PM from Sep 1 2023 to June 1 2024

How do I set this up?

2 Replies 2
joshsorenson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'd add 4 fields.

1. Next Start Date

DATEADD({Start Time}, 1, 'week')

2. Next End Time

DATEADD({Start Time}, 1, 'week')

3. Last Date

Just a normal date field with June 1, 2024 using the example.

4. Check if in range

IF({Next Start Time}<={Last Date},"Continue",blank())

Then you will set up an automation; this automation will look at a newly created record. If it has Continue in the check if in range, then it will run. Creating a new record using the information from the next date field as well as the last date and name of the person etc. Note that you will need to make new records after making the automation, then it should loop on making the events. You may also want to make a checkbox for recurring events to filter it to run to that, or weekly, for example. Then make one for Monday and Friday and let the automation fill them in.

Can you clarify -

Note that you will need to make new records after making the automation, then it should loop on making the events. You may also want to make a checkbox for recurring events to filter it to run to that, or weekly, for example. Then make one for Monday and Friday and let the automation fill them in.