Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Pie Chart

I want to make a pie chart that i already know the % for. Can I do that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lookup Fields - How To Display Certain Columns?

Hello, attached is a screenshot.  I am interested in having "time sheets" as a view that is linkable to a project.  I have made this work using lookup fields, but this seems to only display the first 4 columns from "Time Sheets".  I tried creating a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rich text formatting in primary field?

Hi guys!Is it possible to have URL in primary field? So that the URL is hidden behind some text (rich text formatting). Like you can do in other fields:So now I have this:One field is brand and the other is model (here I added URL). Primary field is ...

SpelaU_0-1713345012360.png SpelaU_1-1713345352675.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
SpelaU by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Resolved! Lookup Fields - search non-primary field?

Hello, I am trying to use a lookup field from another sheet.  It seems that I can only search by the primary field, not by the field I have selected as the source.  For example:Sheet 1 - Primary field: Job #Job #: 1234Job Name: Sheet 2Lookup field in...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link between Bases

I have a table of all USPS zip codes and their respective cites and states. It has over 33,000 records. I would like to be able to use it in another base without having to copy it into the other base which causes it to go over its record limit.Is the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SUM fields in a table based on week number in another table.

Beginner here, asking a question which has no doubt been asked a lot and probably has a simple, obvious answer! Apologies in advance...I have one table containing all of our customer bookings. In this table there is a formula field that takes the dat...

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 11.27.05 AM.png Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 11.27.12 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Combining data of two different column in a new table

Hi there ! First of all english is not my mother langage, sorry if my english is not perfect.I'm working on a customer networking project.We have a multitude of tables, but there's no specific naming convention. they're table used by sales people, so...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync Informations in the same Base between tables

Hello Airtable CommunityI have a base with several tables (one for each department) to plan their content. So print, social media organic, PR etc.Each team has 1-3 interfaces. Now I want to synchronize the most important information from all these ta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos