Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Development & APIs
Share, ask questions, and learn more about the backend of your Airtable applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development & APIs Activity

Shopify Order Integration Code

If anyone is interested, I wrote some code to sync over new Shopify orders to Airtable using the Shopify Order Created webhook and the APIs of both platforms. The code can be found in this Github repo:https://github.com/codeupify/functions/blob/main/...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hire a professional developer

Hi, we are an entertainment agency that needs to create a back end system which includesData base contacts that can be tagedTasks and task trackercreate template contracts that we can edit and send for signatureCalendersIf you can assist please let m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk Name Field Updates

I'm running into issues duplicating tables because of field counts.I can create a new table and copy a record over and it pastes all the correct fields but all the links and lookups are broken.My newest method is to link the record back to a main tab...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Script triggering webhook and recordID

Hello,I need to trigger a webhook to Make.com, but I need to avoid the confirm tab being opened. Therefore, I cannot simply use button + webhook and I probably need to use a script. And this is the part I cannot do by myself.So here is the situation ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forms

I am newish to Airtable and the person that built it for us no longer works or has access to it, one of our forms is not working and comes up with a error message, how do I fix this as I have had a hard time connecting with support team.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.