cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GoodNight
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,
I'm sure you've all heard about Air.AI or have seen a video discussing it.
I'm currently attempting to work with Air.AI, but I've hit a roadblock, where I have to interact with my agent. Whenever I try to communicate with my agent, the webpage prompts me to upgrade my Twilio account from the free trial. Air's tech support mentioned that I can use any plan other than the free trial. However, my budget is extremely limited, around $100 per month, and I'm not familiar with Twilio's pricing. Which Twilio plan would be the most affordable while still being usable for Air.AI cold calling? Ideally, I'd like to allocate $1 per day for Air.AI, which totals to $30 per month.

Which Twilio plan would you recommend that fits within my budget?

I'm a complete beginner, and I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to assist me. I'm genuinely striving to improve my circumstances and find hope in this endeavor.
Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Are you looking for an Air.AI forum? This is a forum for Airtable users.

If you're looking for Airtable text messaging integration, yes, this is very easy to setup with Airtable.

In general, I do not recommend Twilio for text messaging, as it is EXTREMELY overpriced and it is EXTREMELY complicated to setup.

However, if you want to stick with Twilio, you can piece it together with Make’s Twilio integrations for Airtable. If you’ve never used Make before, here’s how you can instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

I give a demonstration on Airtable and Twilio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k08p0R0IYXg&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

However, as I mentioned above, there are much better, much easier, much simpler, and much cheaper SMS providers than Twilio — and which can all be automated from Airtable using Make’s automations and integrations.

For example, there is MessageBird and TextMagic and SimpleTexting.

I give a demonstration on Airtable and SimpleTexting here: https://youtu.be/SbH9iE5ncCk?list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Yes, I am looking for an Air.AI forum.