64073members
148766posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Agile and Scrum Training Courses Malaysia

Agile scrum methodology is used by companies of all sizes for its ability to provide high-end collaboration and efficiency for project-based work. Agile and scrum are two different methods and can be used separately; however, their combined benefits ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maintenance Log/Schedule Base

Hello, I am trying to build a base for our vehicles and equipment fleet. This base will hold the maintenance log and the maintenance service schedule for each vehicle. I am stuck with how to move forward in the set up process. I initially started wit...

Sdeck_0-1715109158991.png Sdeck_1-1715109188267.png Sdeck_2-1715109208197.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gemini Generative Language API on scriptblock

Hello everyone, does anyone know if it is possible to use the Gemini API Generative Language to create an automation in Airtable? I would like to use 1 column to receive data input from my users app and serve as a kind of prompt. And then use 2 more ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does pricing work for AI search in linked fields?

I'm sitting with a client who needs have a massive library of materials that is put into subgroups depending on category. I thought the AI search could be a potential game changer, however they don't want to switch it on before they have an idea abou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merging data in from Typeform entries

Hi All,So I have a question about the best way to merge data. I manage a scholarship program for a festival that happens once a year. We've been using airtable the last few years to manage the staff, artists, and scholarship recipients. We saw a lot ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements