Last modified time

MODIFIED_TIME() would be the only way to follow what happened when doing tasks pipeline tracking.

Are you using that formula in airtable?
I tried to enter it in, but it throws an “unknown formula” error message.

Sorry, I was only expressing a feature wish but it seems It suggested that the feature existed. Unfortunately it is not.

Update from Airtable team: Created Time is now available as its own field type, in addition to a formula function.

We’re working on some system upgrades to support a modified time field as well, and plan on making that available soon.

Update from Airtable team: Created Time is now available as its own field type in the type picker, in addition to the existing formula function.

We’re working on some system upgrades to support a last modified time field as well, and plan on making that available soon.

Hi,
Great news to ear the last modified coming.
A side question is, will that update will make an “on update” trigger
available in zapier intégration ?
Cheers

Separately from the Last Modified field, we are looking into adding support for webhooks and on-update triggers in the longer term.

The Last Modified field won’t include those changes, but it will enable a workaround for them, which is querying the Airtable API only for records modified after a specific date and time.

Webhooks for Records

Any clarification on “soon”? within the next few months?

@Matt_Bush surely you guys are storing LastModified behind the scenes? Isn’t that standard across pretty much all databases? Exposing that as a column seems like a low-effort, high-return type of feature.

Do you have an ETA for the modified time field feature?

any update on the modified time value?

Hello there,
I have recently signed up for airtable to give it a try and this is the second important thing in my layout (after created time).
Any news if and when this is going to be available?

Best regards

I am evaluating Airtable, and having a “Last Modified” option would enable me to use it as a full-featured CRM. Any update on when the features discussed in @Matt_Bush’s post of June 15th will be available to use?

This is a great app, and I look forward to a Last Modified feature. Thanks.

Any update on the last modified time?

Any updates? Would love to have last modified for an inventory sheet

It does not appear that this functionality made it into Airtable in the coming months. True?

db

Hi Matt, I would like to add that the modified date and the user who created a record would be VERY helpful to our team in order to streamline our workflow as well. We are loving AirTable so far, just need those two features to really make it great.

Any ETA on those features?

Much appreciated! Keep up on the great product!

Thanks!
Tiffany

Hey Matt - would be great to know when this workaround is coming. Thanks!!

Hey team - any updates?

Any ideas on how to edit the Created Date field? I was manually logging created dates until discovering the field today. I need to edit all of the rows prior to today with the correct “created date” but it seems the field can’t be edited.