64380members
149428posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

How to study the tool?

Hi! From yesterday I am studying the AIRTable, but some features are not active, because I use a free account. When I try to use "trial" for 14 days, I have an warning, that right now the 24 dollars will be taken from my account. So, how to activate ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kanban Sorting Interface Bug

Hi Airtable team!Not sure if this is the right place for reporting bugs.I'm also aware that the features being released are all still a work in progress.I have a Kanban interface that is sorted by a date field. It works great on desktop, but not on m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPTs and Semantic Search

Hello,AirTable introduce AI Feature few months ago but I don"t see Vector Search or Semantic Search.I found this project Ask-Airy that provide a very interesting design a year ago.It create an Embeding for each table's rowIt create a HyDE of Row base...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter Overriding Default Drop Down?

Odd one, but I've noticed it a couple of times in the last week, so I wonder if it's a quirk of a new update.Basically I have a Status dropdown with a default option applied, called PlannedOne view that has some filters, including "If {dropdown} = AR...

oreocereus_0-1716235480598.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to filter a linked record from a table by input with a script

I'm trying to filter my extract by the bank that the user select, but i'm always getting null.What am i doing wrong?const extract = await Extract.selectRecordsAsync({    fields: ["Name", "Data", "Valor", "Bank"]}).then(query => query.records)let bank...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Guics by 5 - Automation Enthusiast

Announcements

New Project Management Features Added

Hi there! I’m Rosalind – a product marketing manager at Airtable focused on helping teams build powerful, custom applications that make work more efficient. Building on our project management-focused ...

Announcements

Introducing Our AI Ambassadors User Group!

Hi Airtable Community,We're thrilled to introduce a new addition to our community: the AI Ambassadors User Group! This group is tailor-made for individuals who are passionate about Airtable AI and its...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements