We now have multiple Google Functions in On2Air Actions to bring Airtable & Google Docs together at last!
With the functions, you can now automatically create new or templated files in Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets using your Airtable data!!
PLUS, if needed, you can create custom, dynamic tables inside Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides. A table will be generated each time based on the exact size needed to fit your Airtable data.
- You can automatically create files in Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides using the data you have stored in your Airtable records with our new Google Functions.
2. You can now generate custom templates and tables in your documents that expand with your data in Airtable. The table is dynamically generated based on the exact size you need to fit your data. (See our Google Table Template Guide)
3. You can create new folders in Drive and store the URL of the folder or the file in an Airtable field.
4. You can send entire Airtable tables to a table in Google Sheets with our Google Table Sync Function.
5. Generate any file into a PDF, Image, Word document, Excel file, or PowerPoint file, then save it back into an Attachment field in Airtable. (This allows you to replace alternatives such as Page Designer, Formstack, Docupilot, and more!)
- When you combine these new Google Functions with our On2Air: Amplify app, your new file (the actual Doc, Sheet, or Slide) will be automatically displayed inside your Airtable base for editing and viewing.
Generate sales invoices and legal contracts
Sync data and generate dynamic charts in Sheets
Copy a template folder with all template files for each new account or client
Create marketing materials
Design templated or custom proposals for potential new clients
Create presentations to kickstart new projects
Distribute Quarterly reports using a combination of Sheets, Slides, and Docs
Turn any record(s) in Airtable into a custom document
Ensure company-wide branding assets to maintain consistency
Dynamically personalize every document created
This is a game-changer for collaborating in Google Drive and Airtable. You don’t have to bounce between Drive and Airtable anymore.
It’s a Complete Document Management System. Manage your entire Google Docs environment inside of Airtable.
- Create new or templated files in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides
- Automatically generate custom tables in your documents that fit your data
- Create new folders in Google Drive
- Send entire Airtable tables to a Google Sheets table
- Insert data from your Airtable records directly into any file
- Create dynamic files based on unique values in your records (ex: single-select options)
- Save newly created files all in one folder or in various folder based on unique values
- Generate PDF, Image, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files and save back to Airtable
- Save the URL of newly created merged file in a field in your Airtable base
- Export the file and save in an Attachments field in your base
- Use the basic or shared Google Drive accounts
- If you have Amplify, you can edit and view any Google file inside of Airtable
With the Scheduler, you can choose how often you want your Function to run. Choose instant updates or specific minutes, hours, days of the week, days of the month, and time zone.
With the scheduler, you no longer have to rely on Zapier or other service to process your Function on a pre-set schedule.
With pre-made functions, you can perform a variety of tasks on your Airtable data. You can convert URLs into Attachments to store in your Attachment field, copy fields automatically, create default values for any field, import data from a URL into a table, calculate simple and complex financial equations, and much more.
You can see all the available Functions on our website.