cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luka-c
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable Community,

Context: I started using Airtable 1 year ago and have gained familiarity with the basic functions (bases, integrations) but have not yet learned how to use Automations.

Our organization is hoping to automatically send out a Volunteer Satisfaction Survey 6 months after a Volunteer submits an Onboarding/Demographic Survey. However, our Volunteers join us throughout the year, which means that this Volunteer Satisfaction Survey would be very tedious to administer if we needed to do it manually. Is there a way that Airtable or Automations can help us with this? In other words, is there a functionality that auto-sends a second survey to a user, within a set period of time after they fill out a first survey? 

If there are any resources you can point me to, or existing tutorials, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

1 Reply 1

Hi Luka, try this:
1. Create a "Created time" field in the table that contains the form submissions for the Onboarding/Demographic survey
2. Create a formula field that will check whether it's been 6 months since the created time above
3. Create an automation that will trigger based on the output of the field from step 2